Janani’s IT Enabled Agri Services Venture
Vision –> Make Agriculture Profitable for Small and Marginal Farmers
Mission –> Provide Innovative, personalized and customized Agri Products/Services at the farm gate by exploiting the latest in Agri Sciences and Information & Communication Technology
IBM – JANANI TECHNOLOGY PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL UNDERWAY
IBM has expressed its willingness to be a Technology Partner for this venture and Janani is in discussion with IBM in this regard
IBM’s Spoken Web: This IBM telecom based solution has been developed to bridge the divide between rural and urban market by providing livelihood, social and local specific commercial information to the rural population through the telephone/mobiles. IBM and Janani are in discussion to launch a joint pilot based on Spoken Web.
Other Rural Products/Services
In addition to Agriculture, IBM also intends developing an technology aggregation platform for delivery of IT enabled services related to Healthcare, Education, Micro Finance, Micro Insurance, etc. as part of their Rural Outreach Programmes. All these services would also be deployed through the network being created by Janani.
STRATEGIC INVESTMENT SOLICITED
Promoters are diluting their stake to get strategic investments for scaling up operations in AP, before going in for IBM Technology Partnership and subsequent venture capital investments. Interested investors who can invest minimum Rs.25.00 Lakhs immediately may please contact through email@example.com
- JAS is now Semi Finalist in eBay Foundation & Ashoka Changemakers International Competition
- Janani AgriServe Finalist in Sankalp 2011
- Janani AgriServe Finalist in Vilgro 2010 Finalist
- Janani’s IT Enabled AgriServe Venture was the finalists in the Sankalp 2009 Investors Forum
- Janani’s project also reached the semi final in the ISB-TIE venture capital programme in 2007
- eSagu Project has won many national and international awards.